Hi Sarah. I just wanted to personally thank you for the service you gave at my mother’s funeral. I was greatly moved by what you said and felt that you did a wonderful job of giving her the dignified send off that she deserved. I could not have asked for a better service and for that, you have my utmost gratitude and respect. I want you to know that I will never forget what you have done for me and my family.
- What a week!!
- My life is blessed with some very special new friends.
- A fantastic day at Brook Farm Cuffley
- A wedding ceremony on the island of Lipari
- Not a drop of rain!!
- The sun shone on this bank holiday weekend!!
- ‘The Mountain’ by Laura Ding-Edwards.
- These beautiful boys from Townies Carriage Masters
- Spring is my favourite season of the year
- My name is Jack