Hi Sarah. I just wanted to personally thank you for the service you gave at my mother’s funeral. I was greatly moved by what you said and felt that you did a wonderful job of giving her the dignified send off that she deserved. I could not have asked for a better service and for that, you have my utmost gratitude and respect. I want you to know that I will never forget what you have done for me and my family.
- Not a drop of rain!!
- The sun shone on this bank holiday weekend!!
- ‘The Mountain’ by Laura Ding-Edwards.
- These beautiful boys from Townies Carriage Masters
- Spring is my favourite season of the year
- My name is Jack
- So what is Valentines Day and how did it start?
- A lovely start to the new year!!
- A time to reflect…….
- Will it be you popping the question this year?