Hi Sarah. I just wanted to personally thank you for the service you gave at my mother’s funeral. I was greatly moved by what you said and felt that you did a wonderful job of giving her the dignified send off that she deserved. I could not have asked for a better service and for that, you have my utmost gratitude and respect. I want you to know that I will never forget what you have done for me and my family.
- So what is Valentines Day and how did it start?
- A lovely start to the new year!!
- A time to reflect…….
- Will it be you popping the question this year?
- ‘The Lost Words’ by Robert Macfarlane and Jackie Morris
- The stunning venue of The Heath House
- “This is your song”
- A date for your diaries….
- Wedding ceremony at the breathtaking Wrotham Park.
- 2019 Guides for Brides Nominations